Computers have changed sooooo.... much since I was a younger. The first I remember was a basic keyboard that hooked up to a TV which was more of a DOS system where you had to type in all the commands.
It blew because everything had to be correct and very frustrating to make sure it was. I think people really thought they could not do much on them so they really didn't catch on. The next was the old green monitors which stained the screen with letters that were left on the monitor to long. They were hard to read because the old burnt in letters would bleed into everything you wrote or worked on. If you have know idea what I am talking about you are lucky. You have not seen the frustrating computers that had less memory then a digital watch.
I use computers everyday and everyway to do my job.
What I want student in my class is to realize the vast source of information that is on the computer and how it will be able to provide them answers to most of their questions. If they want to experience Africa
No comments:
Post a Comment